Tuesday 24 February 2015

I wrote this story a while ago, it's called: 1000 Stairs of sin

For committing the worst crime
I went to hell...
I am welcomed by a bizarre and massive creature
"HUMAN, FOR COMMITTING YOUR CRIME, YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH ETERNAL PAIN.
YOU SHALL GO DOWN THE ONE THOUSAND STEPS OF AGONY.
YOU SHALL FEEL THE PAIN WITH EVERY STEP YOU TAKE, WITH EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE"
Horrified i look at the creature.. "Wh-who are you? What are you?!?"
He looks at me with disgust "YOU DARE TO SPEAK!? HUMAN KNOW YOUR PLACE... YOU MERELY ARE A PAWN, YOU HAVE NO SIGNIFICANCE, NEITHER HERE OR ON EARTH!"
What is he talking about? You look around "oh... God..." you see souls being separated from bodies, and then burn in flames as dark as night "HAVE YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES HUMAN? YOU ARE IN THE 7TH DEPTH OF HELL, WHERE ALL THE SCUMBAGS, RAPISTS, MURDERERS, BETRAYERS, LIARS, AND BLASPHEMERS GO! AND I AM THE DEVIL'S - LUCIFER'S GATE KEEPER, THE HUMAN THAT HAS COMMITTED ONE OF THESE CRIMES IS FOR LUCIFER TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, WHERE HE WILL TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOUR SOUL LEAVES YOUR BODY, AND THEN TORTURE YOUR SOUL FOR ALL ETERNITY"

"oh god.. Oh god, oh god, oh god..."
I look around and start running looking behind me looking at the gate keeper
"hah.. Hah.. Hah.."
I run into something making a loud thud
I look up...
"what... How... Is... This... So big..?"
You hear the voice of the gate keeper
"YOU HAVE MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE, FOOLISH HUMAN!!!"
I look over my shoulder behind myself...
And i see the massive gate keeper jumping, and then landing right behind me
Creating a massive earthquake making me lose my balance and i fall over

"I, BEELZEBUB SHALL PUNISH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!"
He lifts up his 70floors high axe
And slams the bottom of it in the ground creating an even greater earthquake making me fly in the air
I land heavily on my back

-cough, cough, cough- i have trouble breathing from the impact -cough, cough, cough-

I try to get up but the ground is still shaking which made me lose my balance again and made me fall on my knees -cough, cough- i support myself with one hand and put my other in front of my mouth as if trying to stop the coughing
-cough, cough, cough-

I see the ground open right below me...
In the gap i see stairs... Massive stairs...
The amount seems almost uncountable... If not infinite...

I fall on the first step
"aaaaaagh!!!!" i feel my muscles being burned "aaaaaagh!!! What the fuck is this?! Aaaaagh!!!"
I try to get up but on the moment i touch it with my hands my hands start to burn too
From the pain i start rolling and eventually am on my back
And i look at the gap that i fell through
I see Beelzebub and his last words towards me were "HUMAN DON'T EVEN TRY TO MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE BOTTOM, YOU'D HAVE MORE LUCK STRANGLING YOURSELF. EVERY STEP WILL BE BRINGING YOU DIFFERENT PAIN... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE STEPS OF AGONY"

Still in pain i look at the gap closing...
In panic of being here i get up and try to jump...
I obviously did not reach it... It was much too high...

I fall on your back again "aaaaagh!!!" the pain has returned...

I have no other choice but to go down... I get up and start running towards the second step... Which seems to be miles away...

No comments:

Post a Comment